In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, these terms and conditions of use of the Services accessible through the site Web singulapp.com (hereinafter Portal) is a domain owned by Mister App Diseño, S.L. (hereinafter Singulapp) domiciled in C/ Navas de Tolosa, 250, 1 - 08027 Barcelona and with the CIF number B66880303.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Portal are the property of SingulApp or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the site and/or services, attribute to the user any right on the aforementioned Trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the content published on the web, its graphic design, images, databases and source code are the intellectual property of SingulApp of third parties, without being understood as being assigned to the user, under the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of The exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services provided through it.
Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users. Simple access to the Portal does not imply any type of commercial relationship between SingulApp and the user.
Terms and conditions of the service
Use of the singulapp.com Application Creation Service for Smartphones implies full acceptance by the User of all conditions, so if you do not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein, you should not use the website. SingulApp reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use and any other general or particular conditions, regulations or notices that may apply.
Your continued use of the Service after any such change will constitute your consent to such changes.
Conditions of access and use of the website
Violation of any of the terms expressed below will result in the termination of your account. SingulApp is not responsible for the content published in the applications by the Users. You agree to use the Service under your own responsibility and in compliance with intellectual property laws and regulations.
Requirements to register a user account and obtain the condition of User:
- Be over 18 years old.
- The account has to be registered by a human being. Accounts registered by "robots" or other automated methods are not allowed and will be canceled.
- You must provide your full name, a valid e-mail address and any other information requested to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- SingulApp can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by breach of this security obligation.
You acknowledge and accept the access and use of the website and/or the contents included therein, it takes place freely and consciously, under your sole responsibility. SingulApp may establish limitations and/or conditions of use and/or access to the website and/or contents which shall be reviewed by the Users at all times.
Intellectual and industrial property
SingulApp is the owner or, where applicable, authorized for use by the rightful owner, of all copyright, trademarks, intellectual property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the Services contracted by the User, as well as the software needed for its implementation and the information it obtains on it.
SingulApp guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User of the Service and, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations, Informs that:
- All personal data provided to SingulApp through the Service (either during the use of the same or through the completion of forms) will be processed by it in accordance with legal requirements and will be incorporated into an automated file created and maintained under the responsibility of SingulApp.
- In the collection and processing of data, we observe the necessary levels of security appropriate to the data that we provide and we have installed all means and technical measures at our disposal to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof , In accordance with the establishment in the Security Measures Regulation of automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not completely effective.
- In cases where any of the data requested are indispensable for any of these purposes, this circumstance will be highlighted with the appropriate mention on the form.
- The User may, at any moment, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on his personal data as well as the revocation of the consent for any of the aforementioned uses, contacting SingulApp.
- We also inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, by contacting us in email@example.com or by postal mail addressed to Mister App Diseño, S.L. C/ Navas de Tolosa, 250, 1 - 08027 Barcelona.
- Also you can check and edit your personal data at your user profile page.
SingulApp informs you that during browsing the website, cookies will be used in order to facilitate navigation and offer the Services in a personalized and more agile way. "Cookies" are small data files that are generated on the user's computer, and which allow our systems to remember the characteristics or navigation preferences of the user.
These cookies are only associated with the browser of a certain computer (an anonymous user) without providing any personal data of the user. In no case can they read information stored on the computer, serving exclusively for internal purposes, such as navigational customization.
The user authorizes SingulApp to obtain and process the information generated as a result of the use of the website of singulapp.com, with the sole purpose of offering a more personalized navigation.
Some links contained in singulapp.com will allow you to link to other sites. SingulApp is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or its changes or updates.
Terms of purchasing
By contracting one of our Service plans through this website, you claim to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts. By using this website and contracting the Services of SingulApp through it, you agree to:
- Make use of our services always respecting the legality.
- Do not make false or fraudulent orders. If such a request could be considered, we will be authorized to annul and inform the authorities if we deem it appropriate.
- Give us your name and surname or company name, NIF or CIF, email address and mailing address truthfully and accurately. You also agree that we may use such information to contact you if necessary. In the event that the information you provide does not conform to reality, SingulApp reserves the right to cancel or not enter into contractual relations with you.
Prices for Services provided by SingulApp are published in the "Prices" section (https://singulapp.com/crear-app) on the website.
Rates do not include VAT.
The applicable VAT rate will be that legally in force at any time depending on the particular product or service in question.
In the event of an error or a legal change in the type or tax regime so that the transaction is subject to a tax regime or tax different from that envisaged at the time of the contract, the transaction will be in accordance with the legal regime in force in Every moment so that the buyer will pay the missing amount or the seller will refund the remaining amount, as the case may be.
The contracting of the Services will be carried out in prepaid mode, through the payment methods that are available at the moment on the website. Therefore, the contracting of the Services will be immediately after the payment.
When contracting the payment plans, it is expressly accepted that SingulApp begins to provide the Service in monthly payment mode. The payment plans are subscription payments, so that SingulApp, once one month has elapsed since the contracting of one of the aforementioned tariffs, will charge the corresponding subscription for the same payment method that the customer used when paying the first share.
If the customer does not want to keep this subscription, you can cancel it at any time through the My plans on the web section or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 15 days before the collection date.
SingulApp will make every reasonable effort to have the client application approved by the provider of the selected mobile platform. Although there is a high probability of approval, we can not guarantee its acceptance. If your request is denied by the provider of the mobile platform you can cancel your account (there is no contract for any stay), however no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
Service and Prices Modifications
SingulApp reserves the right to modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently any of the products or services of this web page.
SingulApp can issue application updates that can add, modify and / or remove certain features of the application. These updates can be implemented automatically without prior notice, although SingulApp will do everything in its power to be notified before an update, including details of future modifications.
You are solely responsible for the correct cancellation of your account.
All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations by phone or sent to any other email address will not be considered valid.
All content will be removed from the moment of cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account has been canceled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of the current month paid, the cancellation will take effect immediately and will not be charged again.
SingulApp has the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny you the present or future use of the Service, or any other Service of the company, for any reason and at any time. Termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account, access to it, and deletion of all content.
SingulApp reserves the right to deny the Service to any person or company, for any reason and at any time after notifying the affected party.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your mobile application within the first month of Service, SingulApp guarantees the return of the first month of Service without asking questions. Our Service is backed by a total satisfaction guarantee.
This warranty only applies to the first month of Service with singulapp.com.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction